Friday, March 18, 2011

Cottage Cheese & Protein Powder Yuke!!

Hello All, sorry I have not been in touch for a couple of weeks.  I have been very busy.  We are winding down our eighth week at mooser camp.  It is going well.  I feel I am putting a good effort into this project, but know I can do better.  I need to get my head wrapped around the pain an just do it.
I am almost done week 1 of my rapid weight loss diet.  Most of it is not bad, it is just being able to get the 6 meals a day in.  What is bad is the cottage cheese & protein shakes for breakfast.  yuke!!!!!!  Never thought I could hate cottage cheese, but after that at 5 a.m. I now do.
I am starting to see some of the results, my clothes are much looser and even my pants, that dropped a size, are getting loose.  That makes me feel good.  I am also able to wear some clothes I haven't touched in 3 years.  Yeah.  My energy level is definately up and I am more motivated to make changes in my weekend schedule.  I try not to be at home sitting, but cleaning or moving.  Makes me feel much better.
All of the moosers are doing great and are putting tremendous effort into this.  These are great people and I know we will stay in touch after this is all over.  We will be encouragement for each other to keep going.
Talk to you again sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment