Saturday, March 5, 2011

Half Way Point

Hello All,
We just finished week 6 and I am feeling GREAT!!!  We were measured this week and I am not happy about the weight loss, but I am happy that I have lost 9 3/4 " all over.  That to me is a good number.  I see the workouts increasing in intensity, but also increasing our fat burning capabilities.   Not sure what to look forward to next week, but I am sure Ben & Mary will make it very interesting.  I do have to tell you that I hate I really hate burpees.  I know they are a good exercise, but they really kill my knees.  I just need to work it out and get over the pain.  Hope to have more progress for you in a couple of weeks.  I have set a weight loss goal of 30 lbs. by the end of the 12 weeks and I feel that is reasonable and attainable. See you next week Moosers.

1 comment: