Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 5/Freaky Fat Loss Friday

End of week 5.  Getting anxious for next week. Weigh in and measurements.  Can't wait to see how far I have come,but also hoping it is more than what I think.  Feeling great.  I have a ton of energy everyday and just feel much better.
I increased my weights today.  It was hard in some areas and easier in others.  I just want to keep on improving my self and getting healthier.
I feel the support from all of my friends.  Everyone asks me how it is going and that they are very proud of me.  That makes me feel good.  I hope to be an inspiration for others to make a change.  If I can do it with all the excuses I have given over the years.  Anyone can do it.  Just put 1 foot in front of the other and go from there.  The first step is the hardest after that it is just motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment