Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello All,
End of week 4.  It has been a harsh week for me.  Food has been a struggle.  Alot of stress this week at the job.  Being an emotional eater really sucks.  I felt I had a handle on it going thru Valentine's day without eating any chocolate or diverting from the menu.  Then a huge thing happened at work on Wednesday and threw it all out the window.  I felt so bad about slipping on Wednesday that I worked extra hard on Thursday & Friday mornings.  It felt good to step up my game.  I see where I was 4 weeks ago to know.  I have gained some ground.  I still have a long way to go, but I know I can get there.

I do have to say that the support that I receive from the morning group is phenomenal.  They are a great group of people and want to really see everyone succeed.  Without them, my friends and family I could not do this and would not stick to it.  Thanks to all of you.
I have lost a pant and shirt size and feel wonderful. I have more energy everyday and look forward to starting my day with a great work out with a great group of people.

I will leave you with this quote.  Hopefully it makes you think about yourself and what your brick wall are.

The brick walls are there for a reason.
They're not there to keep us out.
The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something".
                                  Randy Pausch

No comments:

Post a Comment